Client Support / Operations Specialist - Native Finnish Speaker
Universal Avenue is currently seeking a native Finnish speaking Client Operations Specialist with excellent skills in communication and a great spirit of delivering customer satisfaction to secure that our high standards of quality are maintained in the Finnish and Swedish market.
This is an opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing VC-backed start-ups in Europe, dealing daily with the world’s leading digital brands.
The position is based in our HQ in Stockholm but may require occasional traveling to our other offices, particularly within Europe.
Who are you?
We are looking for people that are exceptional at what they do best, people with the right attitude, a lot of energy and a strong desire to work in a start-up environment.
You are a customer oriented service representative used to providing product/service information and resolving any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency. You are eager to take advantage of the great long-term development opportunities we offer in our fun, casual work environment. You are driven by both profit and purpose and value the work that you do. You are a team player with the discipline to handle a high level of flexibility and freedom.
Your task as a Client Operations Specialist at Universal Avenue is to by phone, email and chat ensure and enforce excellent quality standards of our Brand Ambassador activities, maintain high customer satisfaction and support our Brand Ambassadors in various ways for them to be able to perform at the highest possible level.
As part of the role as a Finnish Client Operations Specialist you will:
- Monitor our Finnish and Swedish Brand Ambassador duties and contact newly acquired Universal Avenue customers in Finland and Sweden by phone and email, receiving feedback about our Brand Ambassadors to ensure our high standards of quality are met
- Provide Finnish and Swedish customers with product/service information and resolve possible issues via email, phone and chat
- Act as a liaison between Finnish and Swedish Brand Ambassadors, Venues and Brands when it comes to customer and brand satisfaction
- Onboard and retain Finnish and Swedish Universal Avenue customers, and when needed help our Brand Ambassadors across the finish line with their individual sales
- Keep records of Finnish and Swedish customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents and reports
- Generate leads and prospects for our Finnish and Swedish Brand Ambassadors
- Be part of creating new features and processes within the quality department as we are evolving at a high pace and strive to continuously improve
We are a dynamic and changing company. This means that, more so than anywhere else, your ideas and input have an impact. Exciting new tasks related to the role will emerge over time.
• Fluent Finnish communication skills, written and verbal • Customer oriented and service minded • Team player with a positive and dynamic personality • Strong analytical skills with a solution oriented mindset • Proven attention to details, ensuring highest level of quality • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively • Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines • Self-going and used to working at a high pace • A passion and an aptitude for digital technology • Excellent English and Swedish communication skills, written and verbal • Ability to quickly learn how our products meet the needs of our customers • Result oriented whilst having the ability to think strategically and be a “big picture” thinker • Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
• Experience from inbound or outbound sales • Additional languages (e.g. Norwegian, Greek, Spanish) • Experience from working and/or living in multiple countries
Start Date: March Language Skills: Finnish (Native), Swedish, English Scope: 20hrs per week (likely developing into a full-time position) Salary: Fixed hourly wage Location: Stureplan, Stockholm Other: Laptop provided
Who are we?
Universal Avenue is a global on-demand salesforce. We connect leading online brands with a talented community of Brand Ambassadors who help drive customer acquisition, where and when a business needs it. For brands, this provides the flexibility to expand and scale in existing and new markets. For Brand Ambassadors, it offers the freedom to define their own working patterns, have a flexible lifestyle and create a lucrative revenue stream by introducing innovative, new products to the market.
Universal Avenue is based in Stockholm with offices in London, Barcelona and Athens. The company is backed by MOOR, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures and Eight Roads.
If you are interested
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover letter letting us know why you are a great fit for this position and Universal Avenue
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you!